refining gold from computer parts

How to Extract Precious Metals From Computers - Techwalla

How to Extract Precious Metals From Computers; ... There are many different places to find gold-plated pins in a computer. ... Refining the Recovered Gold Step. Place the gold mud into the crucible of the kiln and set the kiln to run for one hour above the melting point of gold.

Where Is the Gold Hiding in Your Old Computers? — Reclaim ...

Get smarter about recycling and refining Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium and Electronics scrap. ... Where Is the Gold Hiding in Your Old Computers? ... All you have to do is remove some of the shiny parts and send them to qualified gold refiners and wait to be paid, right? Maybe, but before you send those inner parts to a gold ...

Computer Scrap - Reclaim, Recycle, and Sell your Precious ...

Don't throw away profits! Recycle your Computer scrap with Specialty Metals, the top choice in the US for secondary refining of Electronics, Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium scrap.

Dummies Guide to GOLD bullion refining at home as a long ...

The gold "button" has impurities so I'll use this tutorial to re-refine it. The pins and edge connectors came from 2 old computer motherboards and a few sticks of computer memory. There is gold to be found in computer parts but usually it's just a very thin coating ... still, gold is gold !

Gold Recovery Equipment | Built E-waste Recycling Plant

√ Customized pre-design gold recovery from computer parts equipment √ One-step turnkey solutions expert for extracting & refining gold / precious metal from circuit boards, computer parts, cell phones, gold recovery from e waste. Warranty, Delivery & Installation for Gold Recovery Equipment ★ Two years warranty ★ Delivery only 15-25 days.

Computer Gold Recyling | Gold from Computers - gold ...

The computer is disassembled; parts coated with gold, boards and CPUs are put aside. Boards, gold coated parts and CPUs are broken into smaller parts (by app. 1mm diameter) in the breaker. Plastic ...

Gold value in computer chips - Vintage Computer Chip ...

Refining Gold & other precious metals (including silver, palladium & platinum) from CPU's & electronics is typically not profitable unless it's done professionally and in large quantities on a large scale; when processing just a few items the cost is often higher than the value of the gold that is reclaimed.

Value of old computer parts - How much Cash for Recycling ...

Therefore, the parts in a 386 or 486 computer will contain more gold than its descendants. This also rings true for cell phones as well. Analog scrap will contain more Gold, Silver Platinum & Palladium than its Digital counterparts.

machine gold recycling - whitehillstree.com

Aug 07, 2018· The Refining Systems. Contact US GOLD & PRECIOUS METAL REFINING / RECYCLING PLANT . Oct 15, 2018 . Interested in the refining of precious metals like Gold, Platinum, Palladium .. Direct Import Recycling Copper Cable Wire Stripping Machine. Contact US E waste Recycling Gold Recovery from computer parts and e waste

VIDEO: Gold and Silver Recovery - Refining Computer Parts

VIDEO: Gold and Silver Recovery - Refining Computer Parts Sponsors. Click here to learn how you can make the money that you need and want in this home-based business.

How to Refine Gold from Computer Parts - x24kgold.com

This is one of methode to dissolve gold from old computer parts. Use it only on computer parts, such as CPUs, ceramic chips, "fingers", etc..., after removing them from the circuit boards.

Refining gold through computer parts | GoldisMoney, The ...

Apr 26, 2011· Without a doubt that is *the* place to ask questions about refining gold. It's a really neat site. I'm a part-time scrapper (I typically ride around on trash night for a half-hour/hour every trash night) and while you'll certainly find computers this way, it will take some time before you have a significant amount to make it worth your while.

Refining gold from Computer boards and CPU's - Google Groups

Feb 27, 2003· Refining gold from Computer boards and CPU's Showing 1-33 of 33 messages. Refining gold from Computer boards and CPU's ... of doing this. BUT, what parts have the gold in them? Do all IC's have gold content? how about CPU's? I must have 1000 or so 486 CPU's ... Poke around in your area to find out about computer swap meets, and how to sell at ...

Gold Recovery Correctly: 12 Steps - instructables.com

Gold fingers are typically found on PCI cards, ISA cards, or on Memory sims/dimms/etc. They create the corrosion free connection between the computer and the expansion card. This process can also be used to recover gold from CPU such as Pentium Pro, or Cyrix or older 486 and lower generation chips.

Gold and Platinum Refining & Recovery Systems / Equipment

The gold detection test is sensitive to around 4 parts of gold per million parts of solution--the maximum loss of metal left dissolved in solution. Refining Platinum (Aqua Regia) When platinum group metals are mixed, it is very complicated and difficult to refine them using aqua regia.

components gold refining system - shoppingemporium.co.za

Scrap Computer Boards Recycling Machine Pcb Chips Cpu Gold . Scrap Computer Boards Recycling Machine Pcb Chips Cpu Gold Refining System Dismantling machine, which is used to separate the components on the pcb. Get Price Gold Refining Furnace. Gold ingot refining machine, melting furnace for gold smelting. Add to Compare electric induction ...

How To Recover Gold From Computer Scrap with ...

Sep 13, 2015· The fingers have an undeterminable amount of gold. This enables sellers to charge more than they are worth. This video shows that it's not easy to get the gold and how much there is to get. Now ...

Recycling gold from scrap PC boards - Finishing

Let the acid rest in the beaker with the computer processor (or gold-plated leads). Watch the beaker until the non-gold parts dissolve into the acid by keeping it locked in the fume hood and checking it over the next couple of days. The process will speed up with gentle stirring using a glass rod.

gold from computer parts - Gold Refining Forum.com

Sep 05, 2010· I don't post often in most topics I like to read but as I have said in other posts don't buy computer parts unless you can get a hugh amount for next to nothing. I get mine for free just by posting free ads. I also answer ads from those selling computers and ask if …

How to Refine Gold From Electronic Scrap | Sapling.com

How to Refine Gold From Electronic Scrap. By: Jerry Garner. ... You do not want to waste your time treating the entire motherboard of a computer when all of the gold is plated on the connector pins, processors and or chips. ... Recover the pure gold. Drain your refining solution into a glass storage container for future use. Allow any remaining ...

Really need help =D (gold from computer parts) - Gold ...

Feb 28, 2012· For school project i decided to make gold from computer parts. I started searching about this on internet and i found a lot of interesting things. First of all i dont want to do any dangerous experiments like one with cyanide because I think I dont got enough experience for such a things.

Refining Gold Using Muriatic and MX3 - ishor.com

Refining Gold Using Muriatic and MX3. Introduction. ... when you refine the material yourself, is 10 times the return when sent in to a commercial refining company. To refine gold with the Aqua Regia scrubber unit, you will need the following additional items: ... down to 4 parts of gold per million parts of acid, detecting the presence of ...

23 Best refining computer parts images | Gold prospecting ...

Part In this video I'm recovering gold from computer Memory Chips (RAM). Use this process to get gold from scrap computer parts. DIY Video : How to get Gold from Scrap Computer parts that you can find at the junkyard - Page 2 of 2 - Practical Survivalist Ted Shrewsbury shared a video Silver Recovery from Compact Discs

How Much Gold Is in Your Computer? - MGS Precious Metals Blog

The MGS Precious Metals Blog. Manhattan Gold & Silver is an industry leader in precious metal pricing and refining with more than 30 years of experience. During our time in the business, we've found the topic of precious metals to be a vast and interesting one. ... How Much Gold Is in Your Computer? April 11, 2011 09:20 ... Gold is used in ...

E waste Recycling-Gold Recovery from computer parts and e ...

In this blog, you can learn about gold recovery from all computer parts, cell phone boards, telecommunication boards, and much much more. You can also learn about gold refining, palladium refining, silver refining. So, let's see some items which have a good quantity of precious metals. Cell phone boards; Laptop and PC; Telecommunication boards

: gold refining

Gold refining from computer motherboards May 31, 2013. by Tadas Maurukas. Kindle Edition. $0.00. Read this and over 1 million books with Kindle Unlimited. $2.99 $ 2 99 to buy. Get it TODAY, Nov 21. 2.3 out of 5 stars 9. Borrow for free from your Kindle device. Join Amazon Prime.

How Much Gold Can You Refine From a Bunch of Old Computer ...

How Much Gold Can You Refine From a Bunch of Old Computer Parts? ... we learned all about the painstaking but far-from-impossible process of refining gold in ... useless computer parts. Gold is a ...

REFINING-RECOVERY AND REFINING WITH JUST NITRIC ACID ...

newer processors with gold plated pins.(the gold on the inside can be recovered with ar afterward) older processors with solid gold pins.(the gold on the inside can be recovered with ar afterward) other heavily gold plated materials. the instructions are the same for all the different materials.