how to calculate cost per tonne in mining

The Real Cost per Ton in Mining Production | SPH Kundalia

This article showcases basic concepts to calculate the true cost per ton and these important factors. SPH has been part of the mining environment for many years. The knowledge and experience garnered in this time make them experts in handling these challenges.

Calculating Average Price Per Ton - Power BI

I have a table of data that list all product sales. I have a calculated column that calculates the cost / ton. When I put this column in a matrix, each line calculates correctly but when I roll up the data to a product category or aggregate of the whole, the data is the average of each line ($226.73) and not total cost / total ton …

Activity Based Costing: Challenging the way we cost ...

a Rand per ton of coal mined value) in an attempt to identify the most cost effective mining method from conventional drill and blast, mechanized continuous mining, and mechanized longwalling. His analyses were based on the following ... Mining System Cost (Rand/ton) Drill and Blast 18,24 Continuous Mining 19,32 Longwall 25,02.

Cost Per Tonne | Logging Operations | Tigercat Forest ...

Simply put, cost per tonne is the total cost of your logging operation divided by your total production. The concept is easily represented as a mathematical equation: Cost per tonne = Total Cost ($) / Total Production (tonne) Unfortunately the process leading up to plugging numbers into this simple formula can be complex and daunting.

Crypto Mining 101: How to Calculate Power Costs Watts (W ...

Calculating Power Costs. To do this, we need to calculate kWh by the number of days in a month. That will get the total power consumption for your monthly bill. We assume that the electronics such as a mining rig would be drawing the same power over a 24 hour period.

Low cost operating gold mine

Mining - Unit Costs The cost per ton for the month of December was $0.81 per ton reflecting the short haul distance to the crusher. For 1999 and beyond, mining cost per ton is expected to be in the range of $0.85 to $0.90.

BREAK-EVEN ANALYSIS OF MINING PROJECT - ethesis

break-even analysis of mining project a thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of bachelor of technology in mining engineering by faraz ahamad (10605034) hemant kumar chauhan (10605037) under the guidance of prof. b. k. pal department of mining engineering national institute of technology rourkela-769008

Online calculator: Ton-kilometer. Conversion based on the ...

One of the users made a request for the calculator /2363/. When I was pondering about it I found the conversation on one of the forums that the transport operator put the fare per kilometer (excluding cargo), and for accounting purposes you have to calculate the cost of the tonne-kilometers.

What does cash cost per ton mean? - Quora

When you buy things, sometimes there are ways that your purchase may force you devote resources other than money (cash). If I buy a ton of lumber, for example, I'll need time, cargo capacity, fuel and a driver to move or deliver that lumber. So there's a cash price just to purchase the lumber, and there are other costs involved with owning it.

crushing cost ton stone pit mining - postcatcher.in

For 1999 and beyond, mining cost per ton is expected to be in the range of $0.85 to $0.90. The depth of the pit and. cost of crushing iron ore in the usa mining machine. ... calculating cost per ton …

Cost-Per-Ton Programs - Life Cycle ... - Mining Corp.

Cost-per-ton programs We are dedicated to helping you realize the lowest cost-per-ton possible using your mining equipment. We offer cost-per-ton studies that examine your total cost of ownership and provide global benchmarking.

mining cost per tonne - giovannigabbiano.eu

Oct 11, 2011 Mining costs as per the feasibility study are $2.66 per tonne mined, which, at a strip ratio, comes to $5.32 per tonne of ore (one tonne of ore plus one tonne of waste). Process costs are $12 per tonne of ore, and general and administrative (GA) comes to $2 per tonne, processed.

Costs of Mining Methods

The South Utah Mines & Smelters, Newhouse, Utah, reports its tramming cost for the year ended June 30, 1912, at 15.76c. per ton of-ore, which evidently includes the cost of handling waste removed. In Goldfield, Nev., tramming has averaged about 18c. per ton of ore produced from stopes and has ranged from about 14 to 25c.

how to calculate cost per tonne in mining

Calculating the true cost of a ton of mountaintop ... mining drainage in Shendong coal mine showed that the average cost per ton of mining drainage was about 0.55 ... Online service Lowest cost per tonne: The economics of pit to port ...

Mining Equipment Costs - InfoMine

Mining Equipment Fleet - 10,000 tonne per day (ore + waste) open pit mine. The following listings of equipment capital and operating costs are taken directly from the current Mining Cost Service Manual and Mine and Mill Equipment Cost Estimator's Guide. In addition to the items listed here, these manuals contain entries for 74 additional ...

COST ESTIMATION FOR OPEN PIT MINES: TACKLING COST ...

Figure 3 Profitability per ton with over and under mining and processing costs Figure 3 sho ws the pro fitability per ton of the hypothetical copper mine. It is obvi ous that t he

per tonne cost of robo sand in bangalore - BINQ Mining

Nov 11, 2012· The builders in the city say the "Robo sand," as the … the sand, at Rs. 350 a tonne, … the sand's cost works out to Rs. 15.50 per sq. ft. Lorries in … » More detailed robo sand price in bangalore – Grinding Mill China

mining cost per tonne by mining method

mining cost per ton of crushed stone rrcserin. mining cost per ton of crushed stone The cost per ton of extracting and crushing rock from the South pit mining method for bauxite Products. get more info.

Break Even Analysis - How to Calculate the Cut Off Grade ...

Before I can calculate the cut off grade, I first need to show a basic equation which converts a troy ounce into grams per ton: 1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams per ton = 28.349523125 grams per tonne As you can see, the difference between a ton and a tonne is approximately 10% .

copper mining cost per tonne - chiropractorchiropractic.co.za

copper mining cost per tonne offers 251 copper leaching products. About 39% of these are other mining machines, 2% are geomembranes, and 1% are geocells. A wide variety...

cost per ton of mining ore - Mineral Processing EPC

Apr 20, 2016· cost per ton of mining ore offers 1448 lead ore price products. About 35% of . 100 Metric Tons (Min. Order) . Good Performance equipment used in mining lead ores price. Quotation More. Beryllium Ore, Beryllium Ore Suppliers and Manufacturers at .

copper mining cost per tonne - captainlee.co.za

copper mining cost per tonne offers 262 copper leaching products. About 37% of these are other mining machines, 2% are geomembranes, and 1% are geocells. A wide variety. Get Price Copper Ore Price Wholesale, Copper Ore Suppliers. Top quality copper ore price raw copper ore for sale with reasonable price on hot selling. Add to Compare .

how to calculate per tonne iron ore handling cost

how to calculate cost per tonne in mining ctb series iron ore mining ... coal handling and ... crusher 70 ton per hour cost cost of -how to calculate cost per tonne in mining-,How to Evaluate a ... [MORE INFORMATIONS] granite crushing per tonne ... Gulin supply Mining and construction equipment for mineral handling. ...

screening cost mining per ton - aiemindia.org

screening cost mining per ton a Rand per ton of coal mined value) in an attempt to identify the most cost effective mining method from conventional drill and blast, ... Read More >> Mining CostsCAPEX vs. OPEX and How to Calculate …

The other half of the cost per tonne equation | AusImm ...

The other half of the cost per tonne equation. By Geordie Matthews, Senior Mining Geologist, Golder Associates; ... increasing their knowledge of the deposit and applying this practical experience to adapt the system to the changing mining environment.

Cost Models of Theoretical Mining Operations | CostMine

Mining Cost Service. When you subscribe to Mining Cost Service, you will receive all of the current PDF files and, if ordered, two full volumes of the current paper copy of current, reliable cost data, plus you will receive a full year's updating service in the format you have chosen.

south africa coal mining cost per ton - YouTube

Nov 21, 2018· Coal delivered to southern China sold for $114 per ton in November 2010.True Cost of Coal - GreenpeaceThe True Cost of Coal in South Africa - Paying the price of coal addiction .. losing jobs.4 ...

Metal Value per Tonne - How You Can Determine the Mineral ...

Conversely, when a mining company reports a drill result of 10 grams per tonne, you now know that this equals (10 x 0.029 =) 0.29 ounces per tonne. On the break even analysis page, I also explained how you can convert a drill result reported in a percentage (%) to an amount in pounds (lbs) per tonne.